Spray polyurethane foam robotics for all levels of experience
As pioneers in the development of automated equipment for spray applications, SprayWorks offers cutting eds technology for both on-site and in-plant operations.
Designed to apply a wide range of spray applied membranes, the cross section profiles achieved are second to none. This means tolerances are achieved lending to the materials being installed in a cured film that replicates the desired model during each and every use.
Intro to the Spraybot Ultra
See the Spraybot in Action!
Benefits of using automated equipment:
- Increase Yield by 10% or More with an Automated Spray Foam Machine
- There is a savings on material because of installing accurate thicknesses hour after hour and job after job.
- Bidding will become more accurate.
- It is more acceptability to a building owner, consultant or specifier to use a robot.
- Saves on man power and fatigue from repetitive motion syndrome.
- Years of experience are not required to operate the equipment or install a good looking roof and accurate thickness of materials.
- Machines can out perform the human in quality and quantity most of the time.
- Contractors have reported saving substantial amounts of money on their first projects and are able to pay for the equipment within a job or two.
Differences between fixed and variable width applicators:
- Spraybot Ultra
- BDM Applicator
The Object for Using One of These Machines is Clear!
Click here to purchase automated spray foam equipment at our online store.