Low-Cost Roofing Rig for Spray Foam and Polyurea
SprayWorks Equipment Group is proud to announce our new 20 foot Roofing Rig. This low-cost rig is a solution for large-scale projects requiring high-output plural component machines without a high-cost rig. At 20 feet, it becomes easy to transport to your job site. Many commercially designed rigs are longer and require heavier tongue weight.
The new Roofing Rig is designed comes equipped with a combination of Gusmer, Graco, and PMC equipment – offering the best equipment in the industry at a the lowest cost possible.
Features of the Commercial Roofing Rig:
- Gusmer H-20/35 GH-2 Reactor with 2000 psi
- Up to 320 feet of hose
- Four barrel racks equipped with Barrel Blazers
- Spraybot robot applicator for spray foam or coatings
- Logan Manifold to changeover material from Open Cell to Closed Cell
- PMC Transfer Pumps
- PMC AP3 Spray Gun – PMC’s newest gun
- Generator, compressor, and more…