Life has become so much more convenient with all the innovations that have been happening around the world. And today, every little innovation has helped improve life. This is true where spray foam insulation is also concerned. With the introduction of Spraybots, the insulation process has become simpler.
Here are the advantages of using Spraybots:
- It is time-saving and product conserving. Being an environmentally friendly machine, it can be pushed around and be fed all kinds of coating and Polyurethane materials.
- Using a Spraybot can cover an area consistently and in turn reduce the amount of wasted material. It also helps achieve the thickness requirements.
- When a Spraybot is used, it is one of the best ways to install a uniform coating since there is a wider application of product. The coating of the joints and seams are much better and require lesser overlapping passes.
- Maximum benefit can be achieved if a skilled person is made to use the Spraybot. Though it is easy to use, and a trained person would be able to do complete justice to the job.
- Another great innovation is the Spraybot Ultra that comes with a host of benefits. It is lightweight aluminum in nature and has a powder-coated durable paint which is designed to navigate any structure with complete ease.
- A wind-screen comes along that prevents overspray during high wind flows. A clamshell front-end design helps protect the spray parts from overspray.
- If human error is removed, the Spraybot can reduce the cost of material which in turn increases the yield rate to up to 10% or even more.
- The main objective of a Spraybot is to display that a robotic system, of reasonably priced cost, is able to carry out the application phase – thereby improving the quality of the service and consistency of spray.
Spraybots have made a lot of difference and with constant innovation, companies are able to have access to more advanced versions. Knowing the requirements of commercial and residential buildings and even bridges and infrastructure, Spraybots have helped make the process of accurately spraying foam and polyurea on the interior and exterior, roofs, waterproofing, bridges and other structures. Trained persons are hired to do the job, because as simple as this may seem, a perfect job requires proper training. Choose the right automated application from a trusted company and witness the amazing benefits the Spraybot can offer.