It’s less common when material will not spray on the ‘A’ side and ‘B’ side at the same time, but when it happens, there could be a number of factors at play. If you find yourself in this position, take a look at these common reasons;
- Proper operation of the pumping system. (execute initial startup checks)
- The product cold, it doesn’t flow properly.
- Failing delivery supply like transfer pump wear or neglect.
- Your regulator could be malfunctioning; Are you getting enough air supply to your Transfer Pump?
- Failing packings from wear or neglect.
- Clogged screens can also cause major issues in proper flow.
- Recent crossover in hose or contamination within the gun itself.