At SprayWorks Equipment, we have everything for your commercial and residential insulation needs. As part of this, we design and manufacture 55-gallon drum heaters and drum blankets for your operations. Losing money from bad material is in the past.
With over 100 years of experience, you can count on our high-quality equipment that has been designed to keep your material from going bad. We manufacture and distribute barrel heating blankets so that your material is always ready to use.
Our Dum Heating Blanket Capabilities
Drum heating blankets give the barrel another layer of protection, so you do not lose the heat that you are putting into it. Ruining or wasting this material could lead to huge money losses. Luckily, with our heated barrel blankets, we set you up for success.
Some advantages to having a barrel blanket include:
- Temperature maintenance
- Shorter start-up times
- Resistance to oil, water, and chemicals
- Viscosity regulation
- Reduction in electrical consumption
- Personnel protection
The following includes our drum heater and barrel blanket options:
- Barrel Blazer Heating Unit – The Barrel Blazer safely heats your material at the bottom of the drum, slowly agitating the material for use.
- Desiccant Dryer – If moisture enters the drum, it can clog filters. This product helps remove moisture from the air, after entering the drum.
- Blazer TC Unit – This unit enables you to add temperature control to the Barrel Blazer Heating Unit.
SprayWorks Equipment’s barrel blankets come with an open or closed top to offer added insulation on any 55-gallon drum. Our products are efficient and reliable, giving you the best solutions for your needs.
Why Choose SprayWorks Equipment for Barrel Heating Blankets?
When you work with our team at SprayWorks, we offer you:
- A team of certified experts with over 100 years of industry experience trained to help businesses
- The ability to create a rig fit for your business, including free training and ongoing support to set you up for success.
- A simulated application training site for hands-on experience. You will learn how to maintain equipment, troubleshoot, set-up, teardown and operate your rig.
- All of the equipment and parts you need, including PMC, Graco, IPM, 3M, Allegro and much more!
- We offer material available in-store for pickup or shipped to your location. These materials include: Gaco One-Pass, Open Cell, Closed Cell, Roofing Foam, Polyuera and more!
Customer satisfaction is the building block of our company. With our innovative thinking, experienced leadership, and commitment to quality, we’ve created trustworthy relationships with our customers by helping them reach your needs.
Check out our blog to learn more about us and the industry!
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Heated Barrel Blankets!
Tired of losing time and money? Learn more about our drum heating blankets and how they can help you.
Contact us today with any questions or to discuss which solution is the best fit for your operational needs. We look forward to speaking with you!