High Pressure Coatings and High Pressure Spray Foam Machines
SprayWorks offers several hydraulic spray foam insulation machines to choose from, depending on the needs of your job. Hydraulic foam insulation machines are appropriate for a variety of jobs from residential construction to large commercial buildings, roofs, roads, bridges, and parking decks. Hydraulic proportioners have a longer life span than traditional electric spray insulation machines, lasting between 10 and 12 years on average, and even longer when properly cared for and maintained.
Hydraulic foam machines have large pumps which cycle less frequently than other types of machines, which means, they don’t need to be replaced as often. Generally, these pumps last one to two years because the output per stroke ratio is much higher. The fluid-driven component of hydraulic machines makes these spray foam insulation rigs to be the most efficient in design and performance, as some proportioners can reach 3,500 psi.
Depending on the application, the heating system of hydraulic machines ranges between 10 and 20kW, which is essential for proper pumping and mixing of the spray foam. Like most proportioning machines, hydraulic rigs require an electrical connection to power the drive system.
Our hydraulic spray foam machines are all manufactured by PMC, and we have a range of options for spray foam and other polyurea coatings and applications. Whether you need a single phase or plural component reactor, we’re here to help. Get the job done right with our line of hydraulic spray foam machines, which includes the following models:
*Note: Machines with an ‘X’ are used for polyurea coatings, while the others are appropriate for spray foam.
Proportioner Foam Machine for Spray Foam:
- PH2 (hydraulic, 2,000 psi, 28 lbs./min, hose length between 210 – 410 ft., fluid temp 190°F)
- PH25 (hydraulic, 2,000 psi, 30 lbs./min, hose length 310 ft., fluid temp. 190°F)
- PH40 (hydraulic, 2,000 psi, 40 lbs./min, hose length 410 ft., fluid temp. 190°F)
Proportioner Coatings Machine for other Polyurea Applications:
- PHX2 (hydraulic, 3,000 psi, 1.7 gal/min, hose length between 210 – 410 ft., fluid temp 190°F)
- PHX25 (hydraulic, 3,000 psi, 1.9 gal/min, hose length 310ft., fluid temp 190°F)
- PHX40 (hydraulic, 3,500 psi, 2.8 gal/min, hose length 410 ft., fluid temp 190°F)
Want to browse our other spray foam reactors, rigs and pumps? Check out our air-driven machines too!