As experts in the industry, we understand the needs of your foam rig or coatings rig – and care just as much about the delivery of your projects as you do. We build mobile trailers and rigs ranging from; eco-friendly shore-powered rigs to extra-large master-sized rigs. Each rig is equipped to your specs or set up as a turn-key rig.
Rigs can be custom made to accommodate a fifth wheel, standard trailer, hitch, or box truck. Additionally, each rig is constructed with strict guidelines and is engineered for superior high performance. SprayWorks’ Eco, Master Series, trailers and box trucks are spaciously designed and built for high end production, which helps to maximize your profits.
- SprayWorks Equipment group places education and safety first
- Well over 100 years of combined experience
- Top of the line, affordable spraying equipment
- Fifth wheel, standard trailer, hitch, or box truck
- Real world hands on experience and certified in multiple spray foam and coating fluid applied system applications
- Diversified business solutions with a wide range of application choices from open cell / closed cell foam / Spray foam roofing / polyureas and other types of plural and single component fluid applied systems continuing to grow your business with choices
- Manufacturer of the Spraybot and Barrel Blazer heating system
- Approved distributor of Polyurethane Machinery Corporation (PMC)
- Detailed specialized training courses for different types of spray equipment
- On-going education, service and 24 hour tech support
Rigs your business could use…
Eco Series Rigs: Our Eco Series Rigs are available in 12ft, 16ft or 20ft trailers – with a compact design built to accommodate all of your project needs. Built with the environment in mind, you can expect a shore power rig and proportioner with a lower weight to help with the overall weight of the mobile rig.
Master Series Rig: Is the “best spray rig in the industry” – offering fully stocked equipment and polyurea protected flooring to keep your machine running for years. This rig comes turn-key and ready to spray foam or any other polyurethane material. Master Series spray rigs are known for holding more material sets and longer heated hoses.
Custom Rigs: SprayWorks Custom Rigs can accommodate any size project or business type – with flexible trailer sizes up to 36 ft and custom specs, this rig is the one you need. If you are working on large commercial roofs, bridges, roads, or any other large polyurea project, a custom spray rig might be the solution for you.
Box Trucks: They offer a faster assembly with an all-in-one truck with rig. Box Trucks are best for the small business with residential sized projects including spray foam insulation for attics, crawl spaces, studs, and other small to midsize projects.