Polyurethane Machinery Corporation (PMC) is celebrating 5 Years of Excellence supported by over 100 Years of Proven Experience!
Visit Booth #607 for Your Chance to Win!
Come see the Next Generation “Classic” PH Series hydraulically operated proportioner being introduced exclusively at the show. This series of machines will offer the consumer a more rugged design to withstand the rigors of a contractor operation. The new “Classic” PH Series is offered in four models ranging from outputs 25-40 lbs/min and pressures from 2000-3500 psi.
PMC is also introducing a new more economical Air Operated proportioner with vertically aligned pumps. The new lightweight (265 lbs) PA Series Air Driven proportioner for foam and coatings features:
- Open Frame Design allows easy access to all components for maintenance and repair
- Individual “A” and “R” Hybrid Heaters
- Re-settable Cycle Counter
- Air Solenoid and Over Temperature Safety Shut-offs
- Hose Transformer Tap Settings
- Easy Access Inlet Filters
- The unique PMC heated hose design that features a copper weave element to provide 100% hose coverage for more efficient heating. This element is extremely flexible and constructed to withstand the expected day-to-day abuse of a heated hose assembly.
- The heart of the hose temperature control system is the user-friendly design of the temperature-sensing unit. The chemical temperature is sensed in the hose in close proximity to the gun. The sensor can be easily removed and replaced as required without the necessity to open the hose.
- See more spray foam equipment.