Avoid unnecessary down time by performing maintenance checks before you start your day. It is easier to perform these checks while the system is cool and pressure free. Taking this step saves you downtime later if something was wrong.
Liquid Transfer Pump failure is one of the leading causes of off-ratio incidence, lost production time, emergencies, and cost over-run out of the many components that make up our processing equipment. Diligent preparation is a key factor toward the successful operation of your project and the equipment you depend on. The facts is, equipment components are only going to perform as well as they are understood and maintained.Continue reading
It’s less common when material will not spray on the ‘A’ side and ‘B’ side at the same time, but when it happens, there could be a number of factors at play. If you find yourself in this position, take a look at these common reasons;
- Proper operation of the pumping system. (execute initial startup checks)
- The product cold, it doesn’t flow properly.
- Failing delivery supply like transfer pump wear or neglect.
- Your regulator could be malfunctioning; Are you getting enough air supply to your Transfer Pump?
- Failing packings from wear or neglect.
- Clogged screens can also cause major issues in proper flow.
- Recent crossover in hose or contamination within the gun itself.