Today, technology has advanced and the quality of foam machines gives you good performance. They provide the reliability and power to get the job that is needed to be done. Spray foam machines are necessary pieces of spray foam equipment.
You should choose your SPF insulation based on the performance and productivity it can offer, also, you need to keep in mind the size of the job.
Here are few things you need to know about your Spray Foam Machines:
- The SPF insulation is applied by the using high-pressure, plural-component proportioning technology. The insulation can be used through a low pressure, single or two component pressurized systems for small projects.
- Insulation foam machines are very important where transferring component out of the material drums and proper heating and pressuring materials are concerned. They are also crucial for pumping through hoses and in mixing into plural and single spraying components.
Consider the below factors when you invest in buying Spray Foam Machines:
- There are several pump drive options available, make sure you choose the right one. The varied options are; air driven, electric and hydraulic.
- The air powered machines require less electric power and are much cheaper.
- Electric machines require more power and can handle the higher output.
- Hydraulic Spray Foam Machines are the most popular ones these days. Their performance is consistent and requires less maintenance.
- For projects that utilize generators, it is important to confirm the generator’s electric specifications to ensure they match the requirements of the machine. You can always check with the machine’s manufacturer to be sure.
- The output is an important factor to be considered, as it affects the efficiency of the work operation and also determines how fast a job can be completed. The higher the capacity, the more expensive is the machine. You may wonder why? Well, the answer is simple, higher output pumps and machines are built to achieve a higher output for larger projects.
- Temperature plays a vital role. Temperature is known to affect the viscosity of substances. You should consider dispensing materials at the right temperature so as to get superior quality and product.
- Electrical systems are different for insulation foam, which requires sufficient power from a shore power source or mobile source. The proportions have many individual components that require power.
- Always check the pressure rating of the machines, as it tells you the level of pressure that spray foam machine will generate.
Contact our experts at SprayWorks Equipment for more information!