Versi-Foam spray foam kits allow the user to control how much spray foam they are dispensing by how hard you pull the trigger. With the U-Control spray foam gun the user can regulate the quantity of foam being dispensed at a rate of approximately 6 pounds per minute, down to a rate that you can write your name with it.
Versi spray foam insulation is ideal for insulating, air sealing, sound dampening, condensation control, caulking, and void filling. Versi foam applies to commercial and residential construction, plant and facility maintenance, HVAC equipment, roofing repair, marine flotation and insulation, pool and spa insulation, stage/film props and special effects, insulation used within trucks, trailers, buses, and much more…
When working with spray foam kits, always use:
- Chemical resistant safety goggles (where respirator does not cover the eyes)
- Chemically resistant protective clothing to ensure there is NO EXPOSED SKIN
- Nitrile gloves (which are included in all Medium and Large Size VERSI-FOAM Systems)
- A NIOSH approved respirator from the following options:
- Half-mask respirators with organic vapor cartridges and particulate filters (P100).
- Half-mask respirators require a fit test and cartridges and filters should be changed in accordance to a regular schedule.
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) with an organic vapor cartridge
- Refer to the Operating Instructions and the Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information on Safe Use and Handling of the VERSI-FOAM systems.