Spray Foam Roofing Insulation and Roofing Foam Coating
Complete Roofing Foam System Materials for Polyurethane Spray Roofs
SprayWorks Equipment offers spray foam equipment, parts, training, and materials from trusted manufacturers. Our full-service foam roof coating systems are designed and engineered for exceptional performance that will exceed your expectations. Whether you’re looking for residential or commercial roofing spray foam and equipment, we’ve got you covered.
Our Systems for Commercial Roofing Spray Foam
Opting for spray foam insulation for roofing projects is smart. Spray polyurethane is durable, low maintenance, and provides excellent insulation when compared to traditional roofing systems. If you’re looking for other ways to use your spray foam proportioners and rigs, consider using roofing foam spray for your applications and roofing systems.
Advantages of Polyurethane Roofing Foam Spray
Traditionally, roofing spray foam materials consist of built-up tar and gravel, or single-ply, clay, asphalt or metal. Roofing spray foam has become a popular spray foam roofing insulation and polyurethane spray foam material because of its durability and affordability.
There are several benefits to using a spray foam roofing system:
- Spray foam roofs and polyurea are completely seamless, meaning they are less susceptible to leaks and are not affected from constant expanding and contracting like most roofing materials on the market.
- Unlike tar and gravel or single-ply roofs, spray roofing foam systems limit the movement of water. Since water will not travel laterally like it does in other roofing materials, in the unlikely event a hole does appear in the thick foam it can easily be repaired.
- Roofing spray foam also conforms to any size and shape roof.
- Spray foam results in a 30% energy savings over alternative roofing materials.
- In certain cases, spray foam roofs can be applied directly over existing substrates such as asphalt, clay, metal, wood, and built-up roofs – with minimal preparation.
- Applying a spray foam roof is less disruptive to the building’s inhabitants, as tear-off of the old roof is minimal and the project can be completed quicker, quieter, and with less invasiveness than traditional roofing projects.
- Roofing spray foam requires minimal upkeep and can last for several decades with proper care.
Which Spray Foam Roofing Material Is Right for You?
Closed-cell spray foam is most common for roofs, as it has water-resistance properties and a stronger structure. However, when applied with polyurea coatings which increase the resistance of moisture and water vapors, it creates a water-tight barrier with secure structural strength. No matter the climate, roofing spray foam and coatings can withstand most any beating Mother Nature has to offer.
Typically, roofers use a combination of spray roofing foam and polyurea coatings for protection and durability. Polyurethane spray foam is susceptible to ultraviolet rays from the sun, which is why applying a roofing coating is essential. SprayWorks can assist in getting all the right spray foam roofing insulation materials for your roofing spray system.
Roofing Foam Material Manufacturers
Contact Us Today to Get Started with Our Roofing Spray Foam
If you’re looking for foam roof coatings, SprayWorks Equipment has the solutions for you. Our applications and products, including our roofing spray foam, will give your business the boost it needs. Place an online order or contact us today for more information about our spray foam roofing.