Spray Foam Kits
HandiFoam® two-component polyurethane spray foam dispensing systems, and HandiFoam single component polyurethane foam sealants
ICP Building Solutions Group manufactures spray foam insulation systems that are portable and disposable – HandiFoam two-component polyurethane spray foam dispensing systems, and HandiFoam single component polyurethane foam sealants.
HandiFoam do it yourself spray foam kits allows the user to control how much spray foam they are dispensing by how hard you pull the trigger. With the U-Control spray foam gun the user can regulate the quantity of foam being dispensed at a rate of approximately 6 pounds per minute, down to a rate that you can write your name with it.
HandiFoam spray foam insulation is ideal for insulating, air sealing, sound dampening, condensation control, caulking, and void filling. HandiFoam applies to commercial and residential construction, plant and facility maintenance, HVAC equipment, roofing repair, marine flotation and insulation, pool and spa insulation, stage/film props and special effects, insulation used within trucks, trailers, buses, and much more…
HandiFoam’s E84 Class 1(A) is Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Insulation and Air Barrier. Disposable foam kits that contain two chemical components – Component A (isocyanate) and Component B (polyol blend). It is a flame retarded foam formula, meeting requirements of ASTM E-84 Class 1(A) at. 2″ thick. Flame spread is 20 and smoke developed is 400.
Energy Performance: HandiFoam E84 Class 1(A) has an R value of 7.2 per inch initially and an aged R value of 6 at 1″ thick and 12 at 2″ thick.
HandiFoam Commercial Uses:
- Asbestos abatement and encapsulation
- Metal buildings
- Sealing silos and storage bins
- Cold storage insulation
- Insulating storage tanks (gas, industrial, winery, etc.)
- Sealing the roof/wall juncture
- Retrofitting windows
- Industrial piping
- Sound deadening interior walls
HandiFoam Residential Uses:
- Air sealing attic
- Bath tub insulation and leveling
- Sealing insulation board joints
- Foundation insulating
- Residential wall insulation
- Thin coat of spray foam to seal and insulate for “flash and batt”
- Sealing attic baffles
- Post mold remediation sealing
- Mobile home skirt sealing
- Sealing can lights
- Sealing ductwork joints
- Insulating & sealing rim/band joists
- Insulating crawl space wall
- Insulating cathedral ceilings
HandiFoam Product Specification, SDS, TDS, and Operating Instructions:
PDFs require a .PDF viewer.
- Chemical resistant safety goggles (where respirator does not cover the eyes)
- Chemically resistant protective clothing to ensure there is NO EXPOSED SKIN
- Nitrile gloves
- A NIOSH approved respirator from the following options:
- Half-mask respirators with organic vapor cartridges and particulate filters (P100). Half-mask respirators require a fit test and cartridges and filters should be changed in accordance to a regular schedule.
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) with an organic vapor cartridge
Refer to the operating instructions and the Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information on safe use and handling of HandiFoam.
For more information Contact Us.