Quality Time-Tested Spray Foam and Coatings Equipment Supplier
Our certified team has the knowledge of Polyurethanes, Coatings and Polyureas you need
SprayWorks Equipment Group is an equipment supply company at the center of polyurethanes and the polyurea industry. Our team has certified experts, trained to help businesses like yours with over 100 years of combined spray foam, polyurea, and construction experience in a variety of industries.
Founded by James Davidson, who started his career in spray foam roofing, SprayWorks Equipment was built to create a place where contractors and businesses could not only find the quality equipment they need, but get expert real-world training, 24/7 support, and the best rigs in the industry. SprayWorks was founded in the industrious polymer valley of Ohio and has served as an early pioneer in helping to develop polyurethane and polyurea chemistries. As spray foam and protective coating experts who are passionate about what we do, we take on each day with the intent of helping to define the future of this industry.
SprayWorks Equipment Group is a family company founded by a strong history of mentors and is built with the TEAM concept. We realize that in order for you to fulfill the needs of your customers, you need the proper Training, Equipment, Application, and Materials. Over the past decades, we have created cooperative relationships with our customers by successfully translating their needs into reality. Customer satisfaction is the backbone of our reputation – earned through innovative thinking, experienced leadership, and an unwavering commitment to quality.
From proof of concept to production, if your need is training, equipment, application, or materials – SprayWorks Equipment Group is the expert you need.
What We Offer:
- Rigs: Our certified experts have decades of experience and can create the rig you need for your business. With a full line of rigs for the beginner or advanced applicator, all of our rigs includes free training and ongoing support to help you succeed on the job. Learn more about our full line of rigs; Portable, Economy, High Production, SMART, Custom, and box trucks.
- Training: Our simulated application training site allows you to have hands-on material application experience. We do more than just teach you about the equipment, we prepare you for a real job site. At the end of your training, you’ll know how to maintain equipment, troubleshoot, setup, teardown, apply material on different substrates and in different environmental conditions, safety and operate your rig.
- Service & Support: Our team is available to take your call any time of day. Our first line of support is to help you troubleshoot and solve the problem on-site. If your equipment requires repairs, we can overnight parts or repair your equipment in our shop.
- Equipment & Parts: We have all the equipment and parts you need, from PMC, Graco, IPM, 3M, Allegro, HandiFoam and more!
- Material: We typically have material available in our shop for pickup and can ship material to your location. We carry several types; Gaco One-Pass, Open Cell, Closed Cell, Roofing Foam, Polyurea, and more.