A Full Line of Transfer Pumps, Drum Mixers, IP, GHO – designed by trusted manufacturers
The Transfer Pumps we carry are designed for use with polyurethane, epoxies and most industrial and commercial coatings. Built with a wetted and divorced fluid section to prevent crystallization from harsh chemicals. designed to perform with industrial applications where durability, reliability and consistency of product delivery are essential. Choose from Polyurethane Machinery Corporation or International Pump Manufacturing line of fluid transfer pumps and mixers.
- GHO 2:1 High Output Stainless Steel Transfer Pump for 55-Gallon Drums
- GHO-S 2:1 High Output Stainless Steel Transfer Pump for 30-Gallon Drums
- more pump designs for varying needs
IPM manufactures a wide variety of pump variations and configurations, mixers, painting pumps, heated material supply hoses, silica gel dryers and SprayWorks Equipment carries them all.
|Typical Applications||Typical Fluids Handle|
IP-01 by IPM
- Pressure ratio 1:1
- Max output: 4 gpm (15 lpm)
- Available in both stubby and drum length
- Available in both stainless steel or carbon steel fluid sections
- Throat packing: Polyurethane
- Piston packing: UHMWPE
- Download the Manual
IP-02 by IPM
- New OP232CD designed for use in low ceiling applications
- Swapping out 55 gallon drums in low ceiling areas such as trailers are no longer a problem
- Reduced pump diameter allows heights as little as 78″
- Download the Manual
Drum Mixer #DM101 by IPM
Collapsing blades allow insertion through 2″ drum bung for those materials that separate, stainless steel lower components do an excellent job of getting the components back into suspension. Learn more about mixers.
5:1 and 10:1 Transfer Pumps by IPM
|Typical Applications||Typical Fluids Handled|
GHO by PMC
PMC custom manufactured Stainless Steel transfer pumps used to pump your spray foam and coatings chemicals from 55 or 30 gallon drums to the spray foam proportioning unit. Easy to rebuild air motors and fluid sections coupled with the Stainless Steel construction will provide years of service with the proper maintenance. Manufactured in the USA.
The GHO 2:1 pump has been designed and built for the application of polyurea chemical systems, polyurethane foam chemical systems and some two-component epoxy systems. The transfer pump pumps both resin and isocyanate.