You would very well know whether you need to buy or build a spray foam rig and after you have determined this, you have to learn to increase your investment. Here are a few things you need to know about spray foam rigs. Carefully read through to get an idea of what are the factors that are to be considered.
- The first thing for you to consider is what is it exactly that you would be spraying.
- Your next step is to get a spray foam rig made from quality spray foam insulation.
- Consider the different types of rigs available to you. The series include; portable rigs, economy rigs, high production rigs, SMART rigs, custom rigs and box trucks.
- Determine the type of rig you would require. Each rig is best suited for different type of business. For example, custom rigs are best suited for large size businesses whereas box trucks are suitable for small to medium-size businesses.
- Rigs can be prepared as a turnkey solution which means they can be tailor-made to fit a fifth wheel, standard trailer, hitch or a box truck.
- Rigs are built under strict guidelines and are made to perform at a high level. In short, they are engineered in a manner that suits the customer and his requirements.
- To maximize profits, some rigs are spaciously designed that can endure high-end production.
- High-end technology is used to ensure that these rigs are well made.
- Most spray rigs are sprayed from the top to the bottom with closed cell foam. This, in turn, insulates the turnkey investment.
- Spray foam rigs should have just the right number of frame and axles that can safely handle the load, especially while traveling through rough terrains.
- Most of the times, safety precautions are taken into consideration to protect oneself. A fire extinguisher and first aid kit are basics that are required.
When it comes to buying or building a spray foam rig it is important that you know it is a big investment. You need to chart out your options and carefully plan. You also need to think about another major aspect which is ‘optimizing your investment’. This can be done by ensuring that your trailer is designed in such a manner that it meets your needs now and in the future as well. It is important that you consider this as your business grows.