SprayWorks is proud to announce its new scholarship program, The James Davidson Innovative Student Scholarship. The scholarship is named after SprayWorks Equipment Group owner, James Davidson. James has been designing robots and equipment for Polyurethanes for three decades and has contributed thousands of hours teaching Polyurethane professionals how to create careers in the industry.Continue reading
Now through August 31, 2018 – trade in any proportioner and get $3,000 off a new PMC PH-2 Proportioner.
We’ll take any proportioner in any condition! The PH2 Proportioner is a hydraulic machine with 28 lbs/minute output and max psi of 2,000. It can withstand up to 410 feet of hose and is perfect for any spray foam project including; attics, crawl spaces, residential insulation, storage tanks, roofs, and more. Also available for coatings projects with the PHX2 machine. This machine is economically priced with an open frame that makes it lightweight and capable of withstanding the long term needs of high pressure projects.
Everything that the companies do to get the work done is completely reliant on quality equipment. Selecting the best machine is the difference between keeping your job running and being shut down for the day. The widest selection of coating and spray foam equipment is provided through PMC and Graco for delivering high performance applications. The products are delivered so that you save money on yield and the delivery of products can outlast the warranty on material. The equipment range includes custom rigs and turnkey rigs to suit the needs of the business. Each coatings rig and spray foam rig includes training that is free for ensuring that one is ready to begin work and start jobs immediately.
Full line equipment range
The Spray Foam Machines include not just one machine but a host of other things that include the following.
- Drum heaters: Applicators are always looking for intelligent ways to have the most improvement in material adherence, drum heaters help contractors process and manufacture coating and spray foam materials. The most common kind of tech calls in fall, spring and winter sessions are a result of cold material, especially when the material gets viscous and thickens after getting cold. The Barrel Blazers comes in a single or dual unit, allowing materials in drums to save energy and space by heating simultaneously. All its units are available with options of heating elements and are fully serviceable.
- Transfer pumps: Transfer pumps are another kind of Spray Foam Equipment that are designed to be used with commercial coatings and most industrial epoxies, as well as Polyurethane. They have a fluid section that is divorced and their design help to prevent any form of crystallization from the harsh chemicals. In respect to the kind of industrial applications, they can perform, in any situation with consistency, reliability, and durability. Some of the applications where they are used include; SPF insulation, sporting goods, transportation, automotive, wood furniture, and aerospace.
- Spray guns: Spray guns are designed ergonomically and are used for applications in a variety of industries. They have a longer span of life, are inexpensive to be replaced and provide the best value for money. These offer trigger response that is rapid and can be easily accessed and have an easy access safety option, the filters can be easily cleaned and have quick access to the manual valve assembly.
- Proportions and pumps: Air driven and hydraulic machines are made available for sale. Thus as part of spray foam machines, you get top quality reactors and machine proportions that include output, the system of pump drives, electrical system, heating capacity and pressure rating.
Having a quality hose for spray foam is a must and if you own a spray foam company then it has to be ensured that hoses maintain temperature when spraying is applied. This leads to best yield and better performance. Top quality spray foam is offered including PMC hose that have braided thermocouple wire and are PVC encapsulated so that it stays protected from moisture. Both heated hoses for high pressure and low pressure in many lengths and diameters can be used, depending on your project needs. Here are some of them.
Sensing unit for temperature an RTD PMC assembly
The features in these Spray Foam Hoses are one of the best parts especially when the RTD four wire (temperature resistance detector) is utilized. Contractors often look for an aftermarket solution in the form of a unit for temperature monitoring and the heat it exists with the hoses. PMC has better quality OEM equipment. For the best value in your high or low pressure hoses, you can count on the experts.
Whip hose heated
The PMC manufactures heated Spray Foam Hoses that work with AP-2 PMC guns as well as various other kinds of spray foam guns including coatings guns. There are specific product codes for the hoses in order to identify which ones are made extra tough and which feature a copper wire wrapping that is braided for the purpose of heating. A protective jacket made of extruded PVC is made. The heated hose including thermocouple wire is affordable. Whip hose heats up the foam and any other material for coating evenly and quickly. Reliability and ruggedness are its basic traits and PMC hoses are designed to experience significant levels of wear and tear. They serve for the longest time and also deliver results that are excellent.
Different hoses and coating hoses available
The various designs of the hoses include Gun whip HP/ universal LP, heated hose high-pressure w/TC, low pressure heated hose 2000 psi with TC wire control, the Fluid hose that is an ISO hose for supply to the machines from transfer pumps and air harness transfer pump. On the site of the reputable companies, you can view their full selection of hoses in stock.
Designed with transformer
PMC hoses have been designed to fit multiple lengths of hose. They are engineered for chemical systems and Polyurea application. These are also used in systems of Polyurethane chemical foam and two-component systems of epoxy. For making sure that consistent heat is available, circumference is completely covered with a durable scuff guard.
There are companies that specialize in the unique designs of a wide range of coating and spray foam applications. Usually, these rigs are box trucks or manufactured trailer that are put together for contractors to be complete turn key solutions. These are later sold to the contractors and are built by the experts using quality materials. The companies are experts dealing with understanding contractor’s needs of coatings rigs and foam rigs. They care about the project delivery as much as the contractor who is being hired by their customer. The rigs and mobile trailers are built up to 30 feet with the option of being eco-friendly.
Things to know when purchasing
There are a few things that contractors must know if they have decided on building out or buy spray foam rigs – especially when determining how one can properly equip trailer for maximizing investment. Some of the things that need to be considered involve knowing how rigs can be used and what can be sprayed. Consider thinking on the grounds, that whether you are an industrial/commercial contractor working on large projects that spray roofs and systems of air barrier or roofs. On the other hand, you may also be, a contractor that focuses on the insulation of the walls or some roofs. So just determine the use before having a rig built.
Powering the rig
The need for reliable and adequate power has to be determined so that there is sufficient electricity for operating proportioner and compressor when working with spray foam rigs. It might also allow for other equipment and work lights to function. Usually, options range from generators, gas compressors, electric units that are smaller, or shore power.
Each of the rigs, are equipped to the specs and can also be set up like any turn-key rig. Rigs are usually customized for accommodating box truck, hitch, standard trailer and fifth wheel. Moreover, strict guidelines are followed for construction of these rigs and they are pretty much engineered for high superior performance. For ensuring production to be high end, box trucks and trailers are designed spaciously in order to fit one or multiple sets of material inside the rig.
There is an extensive level of testing and research done for providing the most advanced kind of technology that is made to be available in mobile foam spray rigs. Each rig is optionally equipped with a barrel heating system and robotic material application system.
Closed Cell Foam
The spray rigs that are mobile, come sprayed with closed cell foam that is applied to the entire trailer interior. This insulates the turn-key investment.
Roofing and insulation contractors need the essential basic equipment so that spray foam projects can be completed accurately. This helps in running jobs smoothly. Various foam equipment pieces play a vital role in processing material. It involves a progression of starting from storing separate substances that go through the various mixing and dispensing stages. And ends with the application to the substrate itself. The substance is referred to commonly as the SPF or spray foam which is the combination of two separate materials; iso and resin. They are carefully stored in separate containers and have to be separated until they are prepared for the application to the substrate.
Outfitting sites of the job
Contractors that want affordable ways of outfitting sites of the job are smart enough in considering Spray Foam Equipment. In order to use this equipment, you must have mechanical skills that and an understanding of safety with material – which should be used with a lot of caution. There are reactor machines that are small enough and can fit through the standard doorways. Machines offer easy maneuverability and have a steel frame that can withstand the test of time.
The Graco and PMC spray guns are offered and the technology is revolutionized whereby design combines trigger response that is rapid, spray pattern that can be changed quickly, longer times of spray and superior atomization. The spray PMC guns are tagged as the most efficient and cheapest guns in the industry. They offer technology that is innovative as well as great performance. If you are looking plural system component then spray Fusion Gun is also a great Spray Foam Equipment gun. The APEX pole gun is extended and designed with AP2 at its core allowing the applicator to reach ten feet or more, reducing the time of spray by almost thirty percent and minimizing overspray.
Fitting that is ultra light
Spray A-2 gun is designed ergonomically for ultra fitting that is firmly light. Within air cylinders and trigger, there are strokes of the short trigger and air ports that are straightforward for a rapid and powerful response ensuring a spray pattern with multiple spray tip options. Mixing chambers that are of a two-piece combo, as well as PCT, are uniquely precision drilled and blend uniformly with the mix of the product. Super atomization is created while the spray pattern is fully maintained.
Meant for marine and military applications
When products are tested for marine and military applications, products exceed and meet chemical manufactures and the expected requirements of the physical property. The designs of the equipment is heavy duty which also ensures that they have a lifespan that is longer.
Now Offering Graco Products
SprayWorks Equipment Group is proud to announce its recent partnership with Graco Inc. Now a distributor for Graco pumps, mixers, guns, parts and Gusmer Reactors – customers have a complete line of products to choose from. The partnership was formed in order to fulfill customer needs and offer lower cost rigs with some of the highest quality equipment in the industry.
SprayWorks Equipment Group is proud to announce, Daniel Biddle as the new Technical Sales Representative. Daniel holds a multi-faceted role, working with the rig team on building rigs and handling technical support – as well as working with the sales team on fulfilling orders.
In the spray foam business, there are many companies that provide quality box trucks. These truck rigs are constructed under the supervision of strict guidelines for load distribution which are ready-to-use. Box Truck Rigs are calculated on their axel strength, tongue weight, the location of materials and spray foam machinery for the right balance and transportation security and safety.
- The foam rigs are designed in a manner that they can perform in any given climate condition. They outlast humidity, dry heat, extreme freezing cold, basically, they can function in any form of weather condition, hot or cold.
- If maintained and taken care of, spray foam equipment last a very long time. It also includes- heated hoses, PMC spray guns, high pressure machines, drum heaters, spray foam systems, and transfer pumps.
- Box Truck Rigs are often built with tool boxes and shelves/cabinets that allow you to keep valuable tools and belongings stored and secure from moving around when the rig is in motion.
- A closed cell spray foam should be applied to the frame – from the very top to the very bottom of the truck. Lighting and chrome are put up in the interior for more visibility. There is also rooftop ventilation, a workstation, electrical outlets and hydraulic machines or air driven machines that ensure swift and smooth processing.
- The rigs should also have barrel racks which are mounted to ensure safety and security of foam materials during transfer of jobs from one site to another. Having a material spill in your rig can be devastating and shut down your business intermittently.
- There should be hinged hose hangers available that allow quick job setups and EOD (end of the day) wrap-ups. To avoid moisture in the containment, an air dryer and air regulator, a moisture trap and oil separator system is installed. There is no stone unturned to keep values safe, such as the function of Box truck rigs.
- There are storage pump tubes that are also placed to protect the barrel pumps during transfers and also protect the pumps when they are not being used.
- To ensure the right compliance with the OSHA standards, a personal protective equipment better known by its abbreviation PPE, safety equipment and supplies are also added.
- Additionally, Box Truck Rigs often have a ramp door, side access door, and hose door that helps to easily access different parts of the foam rig while in use and at the same time keeps it very secure.
- Drum Dolly, spare parts, gun cleaner, and pump lube are among the other spray foam accessories that are included in the box truck rigs.
For more information, contact us now!
Times are changing and the market competition is increasing. For any company to survive, one must be able to beat the competition by offering turn-key solutions to businesses and residential homeowners. We live in this technologically advanced world where the quality of everything has been getting better by each passing day. Today, even spray foam machines are designed keeping in mind varied business requirements. Do you know what the functions of a Spray Foam Machine are? Below are a few things you should know about Spray Foam Machines in case you are planning to buy them.
- A hydraulic spray foam or coating machine needs 5 vital elements to function- 220V/240V Single or Three Phase Power Supply, Air Supply, Transfer Pumps, Heated Hose and Spray Guns.
- The SPF insulation is placed by using high-pressure, plural-component proportioning technology. The insulation can be used through low pressure, single or two component pressurized systems.
- Insulation foam machines are also very crucial where the transferring of a component out of the material drums and proper heating and pressuring materials are concerned. This part of the application process is crucial for accuracy.
- Foam machines are also important for pumping through hoses and in mixing and spraying components.
- A lot of time and effort goes into the development and maintenance of Spray Foam Machines. As quality is a major factor to be considered, a good company will ensure the machines are made with quality standards knowing what exactly the customer requirements are.
- When you purchase Spray Foam Machines, ensure you contact a reputable company who will give you the best service and insulation equipment. Get some expert guidance if it is the first time you are making a purchase. Buying spray foam machines are expensive and therefore getting the best value and output is important.
- A good machine that you can totally rely upon will provide you with the power that ensures the work gets done.
- You may notice that the higher the spray foam machine’s output capabilities are, the more expensive the machine. This is because large heaters and high output pumps are required to attain a greater output.
When it comes to purchasing the Spray Foam Machines, it is important that you research and know about the type of machine you will require for the type of applications you are doing. Make sure to get the best machinery at the best price. Contact the experts now for more information!