Are you looking for high quality Foam Rigs from the top company providing renowned machines? Then your quest is over as SprayWorks’ type of rigs are custom designed with the material applicators in mind. These are built by experts to fulfill the needs of customers and spray foam insulation equipment is USA made. We also build mobile trailers and rigs ranging from; extra-large master-sized rigs to eco-friendly shore-powered or Box Truck rigs. Each rig is set up as a turn-key rig or equipped to match the specs for your project needs. The experts in the industry can very well understand the needs of foam rig or coatings rig and are extremely detailed to ensure it is built with the best quality.
Making of rigs
Rigs can be made to accommodate a box truck, standard trailer, fifth wheel or hitch. Each of the rigs are made following strict guidelines and are engineered for superior performance. There are Spray Foam Rigs like box trucks and custom trailers and are spaciously designed for high-end production and maximization of profits. A mobile spray foam rig of the most advanced technology is prepared after extensive research and testing. A rig might have built-in equipment with the SprayBot robotic system and a Barrel Blazer heating system.
All the mobile spray rigs are insulated by turn-key investment and sprayed with closed-cell foam from top to bottom. A bright work space with maximum visibility is created by the chrome interior wall with florescent lighting.
Types of rigs for business needs
There are in-house rig specialists who are ready to cater to your business support needs. The ideal type of Spray Foam Rigs that is best for one’s business are determined with certified experts. There are four types of rigs to fit ones business needs-
- Portable Rigs-Ideal for easy transport of spray foam or coatings equipment, allowing the contractor work on small projects.
- Economy Rigs-It is available in 16 ft or 20 ft trailers with compact design and fit for diverse project needs. A shore power or gas powered rig and proportioner of low weight helps the overall weight of the mobile rig.
- High Production Rigs-These are the best in the industry and offers fully stocked equipment and Polyurea protected flooring which protects the machine for a longer lifespan. This rig comes with ready-to-spray foam and turn-key or any other Polyurethane material. These are known for holding hundreds of feet of heated hoses and more material sets.
- SMART Rigs-Up to 30 foot trailers with SMART Machines, giving you quality and ratio assurance. Ideal for the high volume business where material loss and productivity is vitally important.
- Custom Rigs-It has flexible trailer sizes up to 30 ft and custom specs. The bridges, roads, large commercial roofs or any other large Polyurea projects require a custom spray rig as the best solution.
Box trucks are all-in-one trucks with rigs. Box Trucks are ideal for spray foam insulation for studies, crawl spaces, attics and other mid-size projects. You can also use them for small businesses and residential sized projects.