In the spray foam business, there are many companies that provide quality box trucks. These truck rigs are constructed under the supervision of strict guidelines for load distribution which are ready-to-use. Box Truck Rigs are calculated on their axel strength, tongue weight, the location of materials and spray foam machinery for the right balance and transportation security and safety.
- The foam rigs are designed in a manner that they can perform in any given climate condition. They outlast humidity, dry heat, extreme freezing cold, basically, they can function in any form of weather condition, hot or cold.
- If maintained and taken care of, spray foam equipment last a very long time. It also includes- heated hoses, PMC spray guns, high pressure machines, drum heaters, spray foam systems, and transfer pumps.
- Box Truck Rigs are often built with tool boxes and shelves/cabinets that allow you to keep valuable tools and belongings stored and secure from moving around when the rig is in motion.
- A closed cell spray foam should be applied to the frame – from the very top to the very bottom of the truck. Lighting and chrome are put up in the interior for more visibility. There is also rooftop ventilation, a workstation, electrical outlets and hydraulic machines or air driven machines that ensure swift and smooth processing.
- The rigs should also have barrel racks which are mounted to ensure safety and security of foam materials during transfer of jobs from one site to another. Having a material spill in your rig can be devastating and shut down your business intermittently.
- There should be hinged hose hangers available that allow quick job setups and EOD (end of the day) wrap-ups. To avoid moisture in the containment, an air dryer and air regulator, a moisture trap and oil separator system is installed. There is no stone unturned to keep values safe, such as the function of Box truck rigs.
- There are storage pump tubes that are also placed to protect the barrel pumps during transfers and also protect the pumps when they are not being used.
- To ensure the right compliance with the OSHA standards, a personal protective equipment better known by its abbreviation PPE, safety equipment and supplies are also added.
- Additionally, Box Truck Rigs often have a ramp door, side access door, and hose door that helps to easily access different parts of the foam rig while in use and at the same time keeps it very secure.
- Drum Dolly, spare parts, gun cleaner, and pump lube are among the other spray foam accessories that are included in the box truck rigs.
For more information, contact us now!