Do you need rigs that are custom designed for material applicators? SprayWorks Equipment willingly takes care of you so that you can deliver the best service to your clients. Our experts build spray foam standard trailers, box trucks and hitches with quality spray foam equipment. Being the experts of the industry SprayWorks Equipment understands the importance of foam rigs and coating rigs just as the projects you prepare for your customers. The trailers and rigs that we manufacture include extra-large trucks and eco-friendly shore-powered trucks.
The specialty of custom rigs
As mentioned before, the equipment is all custom made and includes the structure of a box-truck, standard trailer or a hitch. It can also accommodate a fifth wheel if you feel the need for it. The guidelines followed during the manufacturing process of spray foam rigs are all stringent, and the engineering process aims for high-performance measures. Every rig, whether it is a Portable, Economy, High Production, SMART, Custom, or a box truck has a spacious design suitable for high-end production. For maximizing your profit level, the company conducts rigorous tests and extensive research to service you with the most technologically advanced machinery.
Check out the rig specifications
There are four types of spray foam rigs you can choose from to carry your machinery.
- Portable Rig Series: is designed for low to medium-output type projects and any application where portability and basic operation is preferred.
- Economy Rig Series: is designed for the budget minded contractor. Ideal for small residential and large commercial type SPF or Polyurea projects.
- High Production Rig Series: is our most popular turn-key system. Designed for the serious minded spray foam contractor maximizing production and yields.
- SMART Rig Series: offers the most data for your investment. Including SMART Machines designed with added capability, these rigs help refine job quotes and quickly identify loss in resources.
- Custom Rig Series: is built for multipurpose use; from multi-crew to government projects, SprayWorks can customize any rig to fulfill your specific needs.
- Box Trucks: This one offers you a faster assembly facility and comes with an all-in-one truck. If you are a small business owner tending to residential projects where you spray foam insulation on crawl spaces, attics and studs then this truck is the best for you.
Best in class
With some many facilities and options, you surely don’t need further information to help you make the right choice for your business. If you need further assistance, then contact the number given on the company website where rig specialists are ready to discuss your business needs.