Take your Machine from Zero to Full Flow
The AP Fusion Variable Flow Cap is designed to allow you to change the output of your Graco Fusion AP gun without having to change the mix chamber. The AP Fusion Adjustable Flow Cap Kit is the newest addition to the Graco Fusion AP spray gun. Preventing the applicator from having to purchase and replace multiple chamber sizes in order to achieve variable flow patterns, this gun make material flow a breeze.
Some common reasons for needing to adjust flow when spraying insulation are areas requiring less output to reduce over spray. A few of those common areas are; corners, door frames, and window frames – to name a few.
There are three setting types on the Flow Selector Knob;
- “0” is the OFF position, preventing any unwanted spray when not spraying.
- “II” allows full flow of material. The gun will dispense at the full volume flow allowed by the mixing chamber.
- “I” allows reduced flow of material. Use this setting for smaller jobs without changing the mixing chamber.
The cap was designed to easily replace your existing cap on your Graco Fusion AP gun. Replacement is easy with a few simple steps:
- Perform the Pressure Relief Procedure on page 10 of your AP Fusion Variable Flow Cap manual.
- Perform the pressure relief procedure on the system. See the system manual for more information.
- Disconnect the air fitting (AR).
- Remove the safety stop assembly.
- Apply lubricant to the adjustable flow cap o-ring.
- Install adjustable flow cap and hand-tighten.
- Reconnect the air fitting.
Click here to get a AP Fusion Variable Flow Cap today.